Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Losing isn't Everything When There is so Much to Gain


I can't believe it is finally time to share the news Yay!!! I am down several more inches and another couple pounds, but that is not the best part...

The best part is how I'm feeling! So much has changed about me physically, mentally, emotionally... 

I FEEL so much better! I was so tired before and the worst part was that I had become so accustomed to it that I didn't even notice. Tired was "normal". It wasn't until I started eating healthy and working out that I felt energized again!

I sleep so much better than I did before. I would wake up all the time and now I sleep through the night. I feel rested and ready to go first thing in the morning and I have the energy I need to do a second workout in the evening. 

I feel better about myself. I'm gonna be honest for a second... When I wasn't working out, I was "squishy". My kids said I was "built for comfort". If I jumped, parts jiggled that should not jiggle. hahaha My body is becoming toned, there is definition beginning to show, I don't jiggle as much! :D 

Things that would weigh on my mind don't bother me as much. It is easier to "roll with the punches" now than it was when I was unhealthy.

The biggest change though, would be eating. I NEVER drank water. Seriously. I lived on soda and an occasional glass of juice that probably didn't contain much actual juice. I ate fried food like it was going out of style. I was blessed in that my blood work was fine, but I was far from healthy. Now, after eating healthy for months, having soda and fried food makes me feel sick. I feel nauseated when I have it. The other day I told my husband, I have no idea how we used to feel okay eating like that! It's crazy!

At any rate, choosing to live a healthy lifestyle isn't just about looking good in a swim suit, although that is one of my goals, it is about improving every area of your LIFE. 

The question is... are you ready to make that change?



No comments:

Post a Comment