Sunday, March 22, 2015

In the Lord...

My joy is overflowing!

Seriously, I know I said this in my last post, but I am going to say it again! There is no way that I can possibly share all that the Lord has done for us in the past couple weeks in one blog post. This past few weeks have been...

Amazing.
Life Changing.
Beautiful.
Filled with Surprises.
Blessed Beyond Measure.
Inspiring.
Encouraging.
Healing.

In a word... Profound.

God has blessed us in the natural and in the spiritual. What does that even mean, you ask. It means He has given us practical, physical blessings. Things that are tangible. He has given us blessings that confirm what has been stirring in our souls. He has healed old wounds. He has given us new directions. He has blessed this mother's heart so deeply and richly through my babies.

It is funny how much love our Father will pour out on us at one time! In day to day terms it is like a shower. You are surrounded by love and it isn't just one good gift that you are given, it is many great gifts! Sometimes the quantity is what leaves you taken aback and filled with gratitude, others it is the quality that so deeply touches your heart.

This last couple weeks the Lord has chosen to give us both and abundantly! I cannot wait to share all of it with you but I don't want to short change the value of any of it, so I will be sharing each blessing as it's own post. I really feel that each one deserves full attention and my deepest appreciation.
I am so excited to share with you the amazing heart of our Father! This is gonna be so much fun! ^_^

Bless and be blessed, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment