Monday, March 30, 2015

Who Knew?

That I would love PiYo so much that I would go out and get certified to teach Live classes! I certainly never expected this when I set out help my husband take back his health. I never dreamed of it when I ordered the workout series. 

Yet, 4 months later, here I am. :D A certified PiYo Live instructor! I am working on learning the routine so I can teach my first class and it is terrifying and exciting all at the same time. It is crazy how much there is to figure out, to get sorted, to plan and prep! The next step is getting my CPR cert out of the way and then I'll be on to my Primary certs. Woohoo!  

In case you can't tell, I'm really pumped about this. ;) Right now I help people take back their health and discover a love for fitness all from the comfort of their own home. It is one of the most rewarding experiences to see the confidence and joy build in the lives of others as they see their hard work pay off! :D Pretty soon, I'll get to engage with people who share a passion for taking care of their bodies, people who enjoy doing something each day for their own health. The dynamic is going to be incredible! 

What I really can't wait for is to have a place to teach where my online clients can come and meet up and all workout together! There is something really encouraging about having others on your journey with you, and being able to share in each others successes and battles makes the work seem lighter. :)

If you are ever in the area, or are interested in taking a PiYo Live class, contact me, I would love to have you there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment